Hello again! This update will list what I’ve accomplished over the past month or so. Once again, the limiting factor here is that I can’t reveal everything I’m working on. You can expect more information about some of these additions in future posts.
- Added one more Dragon Con 2013 interview: BMO. Something unique happens in the middle of that interview, so look for that when watching. I even wrote a blog post about it, and transcribed it soon after uploading.
- Added the first video in a new Let’s Play series, one where I play through a friend’s Portal 2 map. Expect a post about this initiative in the near future.
- Launched a new Facebook page to represent my content creation efforts. If you like my style, please consider supporting me by liking my page. I plan to share only the best of my stuff there.
- Improved the overall visual style of the website. Rather than just having content on a plain white background, the website how has textured backgrounds on the left and right of the content.
- Re-organized the main menu so it’s simpler for the average visitor, while also aligning it with my future plans.